Sunday, February 20, 2011

Neglect

I'm sitting here inside the ICT room, neglecting whatever our instructor is saying.
It's almost time and I don't want to go to our next subject.
I want to stay in this lab because it's very cool.
Why can't all classrooms be all air-conditioned??
I don't feel like going to classes now.
I want to go home and just surf the net without someone watching what i am surfing.
I can't wait to eat for lunch, i didn't have breakfast a while ago.
Making a video for our project in ICT is very troublesome.
I've experienced this before, having late nights, eye strain, headache, skipping meals just to finish the video.
I even think that the outcome of our video will be bad, not that i'm discriminating my skills and stuff in editing it's just that i'm just a lazy person.
oh why, oh why did i decide to be an educator? oh well, at least i'm happy with it :)
The problem now is our burner is broken so i'm very troubled but i know i can make a way with the help of our Saving Grace.
Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty Father! and all other gods out there, I am calling you for help. Help me with your divine intervention that this video will be a good or if pwede the best video made or will have a high grade. So help me God. Amen.
Am i asking for too much?? Well, this is it. God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment