Sunday, March 6, 2011

Procrastination

Lately, I've been procrastinating and i know that this is not the right time to procrastinate because next week is already finals week.
They say procrastinating is a bad habit and i beg to disagree. Though i'm not really the type who procrastinates, but this habit is of great help to me. Procrastinating makes me "nanning"/work harder at the nick of time. Whenever the deadline is getting near, it's the time I work harder. This is the time where i feel the adrenaline rush. It feels very exciting for me sometimes whenever I get stressed because I know I'm doing something unlike when you're not stressed but you're really, really bored. I'd rather feel stressed than get bored to death.
People might say that I'm lazy or I'm not using my time well but I really don't care. Procrastinating brings out the best in me. Ironic right? but it's the truth.
When i was still in high school i did 2 projects, one is i used my time wisely and the other one i procrastinated. Both of them got the same results, almost perfect. So, i'd rather procrastinate but i'm not saying it's for forever. I still have a big life ahead of me and i'm not going to waste it to procrastinate. By the way, the projects were sewing stuff for TLE.
I also have to balance when to procrastinate and when it's not the right time to or I might end up being like her:


No comments:

Post a Comment