Monday, April 8, 2013

I am BACK with vengeance

Hi. It truly has been a while since I've started this again.
Since, its summer here in the Philippines i can probably tend to my blog more.

So, while i was away and all, i was writing some lyrics. hihi
These lyrics are not really from personal experience but lets just say its indirect.
I haven't figured out the tune yet since i'm not really good at it, so whoever can read this please feel free to use my lyrics and put on a good tune to it. However, please don't forget to give credits and let me hear it okay? Thanks :)

Oh! And also, i havent figured out what my title would be.

Here I go again
Wishing I am the girl you adore
Pretending to be happy listening to you talk about this girl and how you think she's the one.

I am back again
Dreaming I could turn back to the time
When I had the chance to say those 3 words
Wondering if it would've change everything

Refrain:
Again and again, I get mesmerized by your eyes.
Over and over, I get lost in your smile.
My mantra: get over you

Chorus:
'Coz  I need to stop thinking about you
Gotta find ways to get over you
But no matter what I do
I end up still longing for you

Thought I finally got over you
But I saw you again with her
And the pain comes back like a fresh wound

I was wrong to think I'm done with you
Feeling like a fool thinking I could have a chance with you
But it's game over
And i gotta get over you

[Refrain]
[Chorus]

Bridge:
All people say time heals but I think it's new love that heals.
Gotta find a new man twice, thrice better than you.

[Refrain]
[Chorus2x]

I also forgot to mention i'm an  A.M.A.T.E.U.R. at this and my first time. teehee
So, whattya think? Feel free to post your comments, negative reactions, suggestions and any other ...tions. hahaha
THANK YOU :D

1 comment:

  1. CHAR and Ouch ang song :D I hope to hear the song soon :)

    ReplyDelete